Sunday, April 3, 2011

About Me

I have never written or done blogging before I have thought about doing it for some time but never actually got to doing it. so here I am starting a blog the hardest part will be coming up with things to write about. In this first entry I will introduce myself and tell what I'm going to try to make this blog about. My name is Matt and I am college student at Hudson Valley Community College in upstate New York. I am pursuing a Major in Criminal Justice as I want a career in law enforcement. I am 20 and work part time while going to school. I am starting a Blog Because it seemed interesting and I have to much time on my hands so I might as well do something somewhat productive. This blog will primarily focus on my interests Movies, Videos Games, Sports (specifically Hockey). and anything else I might think is Interesting when trying to come up with idea for posts. I'm not the best writer especially when it comes to length so hopefully this will help me become a better writer. I know this is only my first entry and a bit short but encourage anyone who does read this to post suggestions, ideas, critic or advise in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Matt!
    Its your aunt !! I just have one question...You are a full time college student majoring in law enforcement and you have a part time job, so here is the question. How could you possibly have too much time on your hands with all that studying and school work and a job to be responsible for?? Just wondering. LOL! Have fun with your blog. Sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I have so much time. you would think I would be super busy but I've only been getting about 9-10 hours a week at work so thats probably why

    ReplyDelete